Shot Term Objectives
- Build a strong business management system capable of managing projects efficiently and in an integrated manner
- Enhance the effectiveness of our business management mechanism and our competitiveness by forming a network of partnerships with specialists in the fields of accounting, financial auditing, taxes, law, marketing, design, technology, digital transformation, etc...
- Provide specialized management and business advisory services
- Building an electronic platform specialized in linking various investment opportunities and financiers of various kinds to support the establishment of specialized projects in different fields
- Regional expansion in project management and advisory services
- Supporting the administrative system by establishing regional partnerships to support expansions
- Provide the services of electronic platforms in some Arab countries to support the establishment of new projects in the Arab Gulf countries and North Africa.
- Establish two new international branches in the Arabian Gulf to support the expansion of various projects and the expansion of the provision of advisory services and project management.
• Launch an Arab electronic platform that brings together independent consultants to provide services to the business sector.
• Launch the first local platform specialized in M&E to measure the performance of business enterprises.
• Establish UBUNTU Academy to build the capacity of the SMEs in the MENA region.
• Establish UBUNTU Community Development Foundation.
• Regional expansion in project management and advisory services
• Support the Management mechanism and performance with regional partnerships.
• Establish UBUNTU Arab African Network for Business Risks Management and Security.
• Establish UBUNTU Business Knowledge Bank “UBKB”